We all know that meaningful relationships require a steady investment of time, energy and thought. Otherwise they run the risk of atrophying without us even realizing it. The problem is, life is busy and it’s easier to just sit in a rut
We want to help people invest in their relationships by supplying them with a steady flow of creative, fun things to do.
Start by downloading "12 Creative Date Ideas for Manitobans". It's our concise list of locally sourced inspirations to help kickstart your commitment to spending meaningful time with others. Use these 12 ideas (yes, one for every month of the year - hint, hint) to show the people who mean the most to you that they're important enough to invest in.
After that, we'll send you a monthly digest of fun local activities you can take part in or try from home. Think of it as that special ingredient that will take your meal to the next level.
What we mean by "Creative Date ideas"
- Did you know there's a local place you can go to get custom, organic perfumes made?
- Have you visited Manitoba's only sanctuary petting zoo?
- Do you know which city boasts "First One's Free" art classes?
- What activity involves your favourite music, over 1,000 dots, and is the chillest way to spend time with someone?
- Do you know which town in Manitoba boasts the most public murals per capita?